Analysis on energy policies have been studied for decade with various focus such as chemical and material efficiency (Dresselhaus and Thomas, 2001) to social ecological system (Ostrom, 2009). Several perspective also have been analysed on from economic point of view where relation of energy consumption and economic growth being identified (Ozturk, 2010) or from the environment resources perspective (Dincer, 2002). The wide scopes of energy policy require a policy that specifically created to mitigate certain condition. Sustainable energy policy often involving conflicting objective such as security of supply and environmental protection (Patlitzianas et al., 2008).
- Dincer, Ibrahim. “The Role of Exergy in Energy Policy Making.” Energy Policy 30, no. 2 (January 2002): 137–49. doi:10.1016/S0301-4215(01)00079-9.
- Dresselhaus, M. S., and I. L. Thomas. “Alternative Energy Technologies.” Nature 414, no. 6861 (November 15, 2001): 332–37. doi:10.1038/35104599.
- Ostrom, Elinor. “A General Framework for Analyzing Sustainability of Social-Ecological Systems.” Science 325, no. 5939 (July 24, 2009): 419–22. doi:10.1126/science.1172133.
- Ozturk, Ilhan. “A Literature Survey on Energy–growth Nexus.” Energy Policy 38, no. 1 (January 2010): 340–49. doi:10.1016/j.enpol.2009.09.024.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D., Haris Doukas, Argyris G. Kagiannas, and John Psarras. “Sustainable Energy Policy Indicators: Review and Recommendations.” Renewable Energy 33, no. 5 (May 2008): 966–73. doi:10.1016/j.renene.2007.05.003.
Getting better, 95 word in 1 hour. Read 5 most interesting paper and make simple reference. The next step would expand the content that useful in this section (energy policy). The challenge is to find relevant paper, make relation between paper, and create conclusion based on the selected paper. In short, making a good policy is not easy. We can see it from indicator perspective, which of the aspect that most important, we also can see it from explanation of why this thing can happened, or we can find what is the relation between each factor. Different people has their own different interpretation. Finding related work require an effort.