What is Energy?
Composition of (What we see) – A trend, review
- Sectoral demand (building, transport, power generation)
- Supply by type (fossil fuel, renewable)
- Country (region, developing countries)
Function of (What we think) – A model, explanation
- Human activities (Energy) that affecting environment
- Human activities (urbanization, industriliazation) that affecting energy (Sadorsky 2013)
- (Energy) that affecting development (Martinot 2002)
- Barrier that affecting penetration (Painuly 2001)
Complex Function of Multiple impact (e.g Sustainable)
- Sustainable as dimensions of Energy, Economic, Environmental and Societal (Ma 2011)
- Sustainable as dimensions of Resources, Environment, Social, Efficiency (Afgan 2000)
- Sustainable as perspective (world perspective) (Dincer 1998)
*at this moment, at least energy can be defined in more than 45 definition. Well not bad.